Culture & Office
- Collaborative environment & supportive broker so you never feel lost or unsupported
- Luxury Leasing and New Home Sales teams to help get you started in your career or to help you diversify
- Wide variety of trainings are offered–from contracts to building protocols
- No desk fees are charged
- New contemporary office located in the Galleria area with free parking
- In-House Design and Materials Library and Photography Studio
- In-House Professional Photographer Debbie Porter Available for Headshots
- In-house interior design, remodeling & building divisions, all are referral commission sources for you
- Opportunities for pre-listing repairs so your listing sells faster and for more
- Buyers can have updates done after purchase through our remodeling team & project management
- In-house builder has investment groups who are always looking for land acquisition, properties & representation for those projects
Resources & Admin Team
- In-house marketing to help you advertise yourself creatively
- In-house analyst helps you grow your business through the production of your own custom landing page, personal drip campaigns, customer marketing, and reviews of analytics.
- Transaction support to get your commissions so you don’t have to waste time tracking them down
- Company systems including customized in-house CRM and communication tools
- MLS memberships in Houston, Austin & Dallas/Fort Worth areas
Coton House uniquely combines real estate, interior design & remodeling in a single organization under one roof. Laurie Coton conceived of the idea to fulfill a need in the real estate arena. Her vision is to maintain a talented team small enough to deliver personalized services dedicated to achieving a common goal for its clientele.
Agents are selected for their experience & motivation to develop lasting relationships through excellent service and personal attention.
A collaboration of knowledge & information between agents in a supportive & collaborative atmosphere defines this team. Laurie’s priority is her agents. She strives to provide an open-door policy, support each agent and bring new approaches to their business.
Request To Be A Coton House Agent
Experienced agents only
Laurie welcomes the opportunity to discuss your goals & ideas for enhancing your real estate career. Please contact our team to schedule an appointment.